MAZE GRASS 7 YEAR LANDSCAPE WARRANTY
Maze Grass Trading LLC. Manufacturer’s warranty is as follows if you have purchased artificial grass from Maze Grass. MazeGrass warrants that if the artificial grass it manufactured and supplied proves to be defective in either materials or workmanship resulting in premature wear, during normal use of the product within 10 years or suffers significant fading, breakdown or degradation due to exposure to natural ultraviolet rays within the same 10 year period MazeGrass will either 1) Repair or replace the affected area free of charge to the purchaser or 2) Issue a credit equal to the cost of the artificial grass. For the purpose of this warranty the product shall be deemed to have failed in Ultra-Violet stability if the original tensile strength of the product decreases by more than fifty percent. Pro-ration is as follows 1-5 years (100%) 6-10 years (50%) In the event that Maze Grass elects to issue a credit in lieu of repair or replacement, said credit shall only apply to the affected deterioration area of the artificial grass giving rise to the claim. The credit shall be issued to the customer as a percentage of the replacement cost of the new artificial grass of the same or comparable quality. The credit will be good only toward the purchase of MazeGrass artificial grass, there will be no cash payment.
- Warranty does not cover any type of matting to the product regardless of the cause
- This warranty only applies to artificial grass products that have been purchased from MazeGrass.
- This warranty is limited to the remedies of repair or replacement of the affected areas of the artificial grass
- This warranty does not cover the installation of the artificial grass or any issues stemming from the installation.
- This warranty does not cover surface deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear or any damages caused by site conditions and improper installation beyond its control, accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure of the product to inappropriate footwear (i.e metal cleats), tobacco products, chemical or cleaning agents, fire floods, vandalism and acts of god.
- MazeGrass hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages.
- MazeGrass specifically excludes and will not pay consequential or incidental damages under this warranty this includes any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the artificial grass including, but not limited to damages for economic loss, expense, personal injury etc.
- This warranty is non transferable. This warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.
- All warranty claims must be presented in a timely fashion to MazeGrass as a printed description with photo evidence as soon as an issue with the artificial grass becomes evident.