1. "You" and "your" refer to the person who buys or has agreed to buy goods from us.
2. "We", "our" and "us" refer to Maze Grass, our employees and agents.
N.B. Throughout these Terms and Conditions none shall in full or part override or affect your statutory rights.
Neither you nor we may alter the terms of this agreement without the agreement of the other. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. This is to ensure that you can avoid any problems surrounding what you have agreed and what is expected of us.
3. Order Waiting Time
We stock all of our products in our own warehouse and distribute using our own vehichles. The average retail delivery time is 1-2 days, (please contact us for commercial lead times). We can carry out some deliveries the same day if order is placed earlier that day.
4. Refund Policy If you decide that you do not want any item which we have delivered, then provided that it is returned to us in its original and unused condition (including in its original packaging), along with the wrapping and delivery note (as proof of purchase) within 7 days of delivery, we will exchange it or offer a refund. Any delivery costs incurred by ourselves and re-stocking fees of usually around AED500 will be deducted from ALL refunds.
All unwanted goods will be subject to a handling charge. Usually around AED500
Please return the unwanted goods to:
Maze Grass Shop 24, Al Shafar investment bldg, SZR. Dubai
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights. If you send the item to us, we will endeavor to send you a replacement or refund your payment, within 14 days
The price is in AED and is agreed at the time the contract is made.
6. Terms of Payment
1. We will normally ask for full payment of goods at the time of entering this agreement or before delivery.
2. Unless you have entered into a separate credit agreement, payment of the total price is payable prior to delivery by us.
3. Payment for goods to be delivered within Dubai must be by cleared funds prior to delivery, or we will be unable to deliver to you. Acceptable methods of payment are cash, transfer, bankers cheque, credit card and debit card, but please note that sufficient time must be allowed for cheques to clear prior to delivery.
4. If you wish goods to be delivered outside Dubai, please discuss payment with our sales team. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be in full and in AED to us no later than three working days before we dispatch the goods to you.
The goods remain our sole property until full payment has been received by us at which time title passes to you. You will be responsible for the care of the goods once you have received delivery of them.
We will not pay for:-
1. Fair wear and tear or damage caused by negligence and/or improper use (unless it is our suppliers' or our own negligence or improper use).
2. Damage that occurs as a result of repairs or alterations made without our approval.
3. Loss or damage relating to your business.
9. Products and descriptions
The information contained in our website is intended for guidance only and products described are subject to change without notice. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our goods are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without prior notice.
11. Website functionality
We do not guarantee that our website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. If you experience any difficulty using our website, please contact us.